Enter your email in the space below to receive an update every time I publish a new post!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pictures at last!

I realize this is heavy on people pictures with not too many pictures of day-to-day Ghana life. I'll try to balance it out in my next post! Click to make 'em bigger.

The awesome AFS Ghana group for 2012-2013 at our arrival orientation

Me and Ahmed at Cape Coast castle
With my friend Jeneni from Pittsburgh

With Lucie, from France, and Jeneni

Cool cactus tree at Rufus Green

Beach time!

Canopy walk - so high up!

Drinking coconut water with my amaaazing AFS liason, Sonny

Paradiiiise

Walking over the forest in Kakum National Park


Coconuts are just one of many yummy foods you can get on the street here.

Beach chillin


This is the view on my run in the mornings!

With Greet, from Belgium :)

Boats!

Ekua and Auntie Aba making dinner with no power

I get to eat a candlelit dinner every night. How romantic! (hahh)

Pounding fufu

My little host cousins, Kofi and Nanama. What an awesome smile! 



No comments:

Post a Comment